Robinson subjects himself to criticism

I find it quite shocking that Kevin Reilly attacked Holly Coneway’s thoroughly-articulated, truthful and accurate article with such falsities. Yes, Christianity is about helping people and accepting them, but that doesn’t mean condoning sinful behavior.
Someone in a leadership position willingly accepts the fact that they are to be judged more harshly and scrutinized more closely because they are in the public eye. If they are to accept that position of representing the Bible and Christ-like behavior, then they must uphold those morals in every aspect of their life.
For the reverend to preach on the evil of homosexuality yet have an ongoing relationship with another man is hypocrisy, a trait severely condemned by Jesus.
If you truly understood the Bible, then you would know that expecting Christians to support gay marriages is quite ridiculous. The fact that homosexuality is an abomination to God is not up for misinterpretation. It is clearly stated, and there is only one way to understand that. I suggest before you write again about something so powerful about what is right and wrong according to the Bible you do more research first, it’s dangerous to mislead others as to who Christ is.