No one involved with Texas A&M baseball ever believed they were going to lose.  Despite being down 6-1 to Tennessee by the end of the...

Apple announcements says good things can come in small packages

Photo by PROVIDED

Apple announced Monday that they will be releasing the smaller iPhone SE March 31.

Technology giant Apple revealed two new pieces of hardware at a keynote announcement Monday in California.Going against the ongoing trend of bigger screens and larger devices, Apple has opted to keep the same screen sizes featured on previous models. 

The first piece of hardware discussed at the keynote was the new iPhone SE, which at first glance may not seem too different from an iPhone 5s — both sharing a 4-inch screen and aluminum body. However the new 

iPhone SE boasts an improved camera, display quality and processors. Apple hopes this new model, which will become available March 31, will make for a good introduction to iOS for first-time Apple users at $399 for the 16-gigabyte model.

The other new product Apple discussed at the keynote was the latest iPad Pro with a 9.7-inch screen. The new iPad brings all the same features that its larger sibling does and even a few more, just in a smaller package. The idea behind making a smaller iPad is like that of previous iPad Pro; it can be someone’s primary computer, but now is even easier to carry everywhere.