Texas A&M pitcher Ryan Prager (18) dlivers a pitch during Texas A&M’s game against Kentucky at the NCAA Men’s College World Series at in Omaha, Nebraska on Monday, June 17, 2024. Prager went for 6.2 innings, allowing two hits and zero runs. (Chris Swann/The Battalion)

SEC Nation comes to Aggieland

SEC+Bus
Photo by Photo By: Alexis Will
SEC Bus

College Station missed out on hosting College GameDay this week as No. 10 Alabama comes to town, but the city will get another featured television show instead.

SEC Nation, broadcasted nationally on SEC Network, selects a conference venue each week and travels to the chosen location to have the show on site. With a popular crew consisting of host Joe Tessitore, analysts and former SEC stars Tim Tebow, Greg McElroy and Marcus Spears as well as SEC aficionado Paul Finebaum and reporter Kaylee Hartung, SEC Nation dissects the batch of games that day.

The show airs every Saturday from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. This Saturday, the crew will set up shop at Spence Park, just east of Kyle Field. Fans can arrive early for a free towel and a chance to win an assortment of prizes