Sports In Brief

ESPN Sidelines program debuts
ESPN Sidelines, a close-up look at the Texas A&M football program and campus life at A&M, debuted Thursday night on ESPN.
The Sidelines program documents the lives of those who are not directly related to football, along with some of the players on the A&M squad.
“I am really looking forward to it, said junior linebacker Brian Gamble. “What is there not to love about it? You are following one of the premiere football programs in the nation and getting a real taste of what college football is like.”
The show will continue its 13-episode run next Thursday. Last night’s program will be re-aired on ESPN Classic at 6 p.m. today and ESPN2 on Monday at 5:30 p.m.
Porter breaks foot, out for 4-6 weeks
Texas A&M junior Greg Porter suffered a broken foot during practice on Tuesday afternoon.
Porter, the team’s second leading receiver broke three bones in his right foot, and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
The Keller native has hauled in 12 receptions for 114 yards this season.
Ags suffer come-from-behind loss
The Colorado Buffaloes battled back from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the Texas A&M volleyball team Wednesday night.
With the Aggies leading 27-26 in the third game, the Buffaloes began their comeback, and would eventually win the third frame 30-28.
The Aggies will be back into action on Saturday when the A&M team travels to Austin to take on the Texas Longhorns.