Ticket pull changes for Northwestern State game

Photo by Photo by Cassie Stricker

The ticket pull line outside of Kyle Field got its first members before noon on Sunday. Kick-off for Saturday’s game against Alabama is set for 6:15 PM and will be broadcasted on ESPN.

Ticket pull will have slight changes for Texas A&M’s season-opener against Northwestern State, which will be played on Thursday, Aug. 30.
According to Amy Janac, senior manager for ticket operations and events for the 12th Man Foundation, ticket pull will remain as normal, except for freshmen.
Freshman ticket pull will be conducted on Thursday morning, the day of the game, on the East Side of Kyle Field starting at 7 a.m. The change is due to Reveille VIII’s funeral, which is to be held outside the Zone Club on Thursday at 8:30 a.m. This is next to the North end ticket windows, which are used for normal ticket pull.
Sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students will have normal ticket pull days and times at the North end ticket windows.
Janac said that students with sports passes will receive an email detailing ticket pull for the Northwestern State game.
Texas A&M’s game against Northwestern State is slated for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff.
Northwestern State Ticket Pull Schedule:
Monday – Seniors/Graduate Students (North ticket windows)
Tuesday – Juniors (North ticket windows)
Wednesday – Sophomores (North ticket windows)
Thursday – Freshmen/Any others (East ticket windows)