2019 football schedule announced

SEC Logo
SEC Logo

Tuesday afternoon, Texas A&M athletics released the schedule for the 2019 Aggie football season, which includes matchups against the current top three teams in the nation — Alabama, Georgia and Clemson.
To open the season, A&M will host Texas State for the first time since 2005. In week two, the Aggies will travel to Death Valley to take on Clemson in the second part of their home and home series.
A&M will then have two straight home games against Lamar and Auburn before heading to AT&T stadium to take on Arkansas for the Southwest Classic.
There are two open spots on the A&M schedule, the first of which is set for Oct. 5.
The Aggies will then welcome the Alabama Crimson Tide to Kyle Field Oct. 12. The following week, A&M travels to Oxford, Mississippi to take on Ole Miss.
A&M then returns for two straight home games against Mississippi State and UTSA. The second open week of the season is scheduled for the week after the Aggies face the Roadrunners to start off November.
A&M’s last home game will be Nov. 23 against South Carolina before a two-game road trip to close out the season at Georgia and LSU.