Technology management sophomore Ashley Mendoza and communication junior Madeline Sturm work at the MSC Help Desk on Monday, Nov. 20, 2023. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
University classes canceled due to IT outage
An error released in an update to Windows devices has shut down A&M’s technology network

Shalina Sabih July 15, 2024

Aggies have two drafted in 2021 NWSL draft

Junior midfielder Addie McCain had three assists against the Tigers.

After an 8-2 finish to the 2020 fall schedule, Texas A&M soccer had a pair of seniors selected in the 2021 NWSL draft on Wednesday.
Midfielder Addie McCain, the SEC Midfielder of the Year, was selected in the second round as the 17th pick of the draft by Kansas City. McCain started in all 10 games of the fall slate, recording 12 points on five goals in 820 minutes played.
The OL Reign drafted defender Jimena Lopez as the 28th overall pick, a third-round selection. Lopez, who also plays for the Mexico women’s national team, was named SEC Co-Defender of the Year last fall after posting 10 points on three goals and four assists.
Lopez joins former A&M forward Ally Watt and goalkeeper Cosette Morche with the OL Reign.