Aggies in the Playoffs

Photo by Via Creative Commons

Christine Michael serves as the kick returner and a backup running back for the Green Bay Packers. 

Come Sunday night, the two teams who will compete in Super Bowl LI will be revealed, and each of the four teams in contention for a conference crown have an Aggie on its roster.
Cody Wallace, Pittsburgh Steelers
The offensive lineman has been plagued with injuries this past season but is a key component of the Steelers front line. Wallace played for A&M from 2004 to 2008.
Martellus Bennett, New England Patriots
In his first season in New England, Bennett has racked up seven receiving touchdowns, breaking his previous record of six. He played for A&M from 2006 to 2008.
Christine Michael, Green Bay Packers
Running back Christine Michael, who played for Texas A&M from 2009 to 2011, has seen action for the Packers in the postseason after rushing for 47 yards in the Packers’ 38-13 win over the Giants in the Wild Card round.
Jake Matthews, Atlanta Falcons
Offensive lineman Jake Matthews has been an integral part of Atlanta’s offense. He will compete in his first conference championship game since joining the NFL in 2014, after playing for A&M from 2010 to 2012.