A&M equestrian earns two NCEA First Team All-American honors

Photo by Angelina Alcantar

Senior Caroline Dance earned NCEA First Team All-American honors in Flat after recording five wins in the 2020-2021 regular season. 

Texas A&M equestrian had a pair of athletes that have been named to the NCEA First Team All-American list.
After helping the Aggies to a 4-5 record in the regular season, it was announced that senior Caroline Dance and junior Hayley Riddle both earned the first First Team All-American honors of their careers on Thursday.
Dance earned Honorable Mention All-American from the NCEA after the 2019-2020 and 2017-2018 seasons and earned the honor this season in Flat.
Throughout the 2020-2021, Dance recorded five wins in Flat and earned Most Outstanding Player honors three times.
Riddle was also named the NCEA Horsemanship Rider of the Month in March 2020, but picked up her first All-American honors after recording the highest score by an Aggie this season with a 79 in Horsemanship against South Carolina.
Equestrian fell to Georgia in a tiebreaker in the semifinals of the SEC Championships on March 26, but earned an 11-0 win over South Carolina in a consolation match.
The Aggies are scheduled to face SMU in the quarterfinals of the NCEA Championship on April 15 at the Extraco Events Center in Waco.