A&M volleyball sweeps Razorbacks on the road

Volleyball+Preview
Photo by File
Volleyball Preview

The Aggies notched a three-game sweep of the Razorbacks 25-22, 25-11, 25-15 Wednesday night as Jazzmin Babers notched 10 kills on the night, including the game-winner, putting the senior middle blocker over the 1,000 career kill mark.
A&M (9-6, 3-1 SEC) won their third consecutive game, as Arkansas (3-13, 1-3) dropped their third straight match.
The first set saw 15 ties, as the back and forth battle eventually fell in the Aggies’ favor as Arkansas hit into the net to give A&M the opening game win.
After jumping ahead 8-5 in the second set, the Aggies went on an 8-0 run. A&M out hit the Razorbacks .524 to .000 in the set, as freshman outside hitter Hollann Hans served an ace to put the Aggies up two games to none.
With the third set tied 6-6, A&M used another big run to race out to a 13-6 lead, as junior setter Stephanie Aiple set up the game-clinching kill for Babers.
The Aggies conclude their three-game road stretch when they travel to Ole Miss this Sunday to take on the Rebels at 3 p.m. which will be televised on SEC Network.