Halftime Stat Report: Auburn 21, Texas A&M 13

Texas A&M vs Auburn

Score: Auburn 21, Texas A&M 13
Total Yards: Texas A&M – 204; Auburn – 229
Passing Yards: Texas A&M – Nick Starkel 4-of-7 for 85 yards, Kellen Mond 5-of-11 for 16 yards; Auburn – Jarrett Stidham 12-of-16 for 145 yards and two touchdowns
Rushing Yards: Texas A&M – 103, Trayveon Williams 8 carries for 81 yards; Auburn – 84, Kerryon Johnson 12 carries for 58 yards
Key Stat: Texas A&M – Blocked kick in fourth straight game to keep Auburn from tying game in first quarter; Auburn – Stidham started game 10-of-10 for 87 yards and a touchdown
Big Play: Texas A&M – 41-yard pass from Starkel to Williams on shovel pitch, set up Aggies inside Auburn 10 on final scoring drive; Auburn – 53-yard touchdown pass from Stidham to Slayton allowed Tigers to regain lead late in second quarter
Scoring Summary:
12:02 1Q – Daniel LaCamera 39-yard field goal; Texas A&M 3, Auburn 0
10:50 2Q – Jarrett Stidham 2-yard touchdown pass to Kerryon Johnson; Auburn 7, Texas A&M 3
4:01 2Q – Keith Ford 2-yard touchdown run; Texas A&M 10, Auburn 7
2:39 2Q – Daniel LaCamera 25-yard field goal; Texas A&M 13, Auburn 7
1:36 2Q – Jarrett Stidham 53-yard touchdown pass to Darius Slayton; Auburn 14, Texas A&M 13
0:20 2Q – Auburn blocked punt recovered in end zone by Malik Miller for touchdown; Auburn 21, Texas A&M 13