Technology management sophomore Ashley Mendoza and communication junior Madeline Sturm work at the MSC Help Desk on Monday, Nov. 20, 2023. (Kyle Heise/The Battalion)
University classes canceled due to IT outage
An error released in an update to Windows devices has shut down A&M’s technology network

Shalina Sabih July 15, 2024

Johnny Manziel, Von Miller living together in Denver

Photo by Courtesy

The former Heisman Trophy winner is still without a team after getting released by the Browns.

Arguably Texas A&M’s two most famous former football players of this decade will be living under the same roof, as Johnny Manziel announced that him and Von Miller are now reportedly roommates.
“I’m living out here with my guy, Von Miller. Everybody knows Von Miller. Super Bowl MVP, Von Miller, my brother. I’m living with him right now,” Manziel said via TMZ.com. “We’re getting our lives together, bro.”
This news comes shortly after it was reported that the Denver Broncos were interested in signing Manziel, who was released by the Cleveland Browns on March 11.
Miller has been a proponent of signing Manziel in the past and also said recently that “I don’t think Johnny Football’s days are over in the National Football League.”
“If I had to make my decision on it, he would already be on the Broncos,” Miller told reporters Friday. “But we’ve got guys in the front office that make those decisions, and they put us in championships with those decisions.”
The Broncos are actively pursuing a quarterback to replace the retired Peyton Manning, who led Denver to its third Super Bowl victory in franchise history, but there is a chance that John Elway and the rest of the Broncos’ front office find Manziel’s potential too tempting to pass up.