Writer Braxton Dore with the six Mochinut donuts he sampled from the restaurant. The writing on the box lid reads, More than just a donut, always near you.
Review: Mochinut's donuts are ideal for any dessert fan
Braxton Dore'July 22, 2024

The popular Japanese mochi and donut fusion restaurant, Mochinut, arrived in College Station in February 2024. The chain — founded in California...

Mann named second team AP All-American

Senior punter Braden Mann had eight kickoffs for 503 yards resulting in three touchbacks against Mississippi State.

Texas A&M senior punter Braden Mann earned second team Associated Press All-American honors on Monday.
Mann notched his second consecutive season with an average of over 47 yards per punt for a second-best performance nationally. During the 2019 season, 28 of Mann’s punts were over 50 yards, and 23 fell within the opponent’s 20-yard line.
Since the end of the regular season, Mann has been voted to the All-SEC First Team by the league’s coaches, the AP All-SEC Second Team and first team All-American by Sports Illustrated.
Mann also received the honor last season after booting an average of 51 yards per punt. He also won the Ray Guy Award in 2018.
Mann and the Aggies will face No. 25 Oklahoma State in the Academy Sports & Outdoors Texas Bowl at NRG Stadium in Houston at 5:45 p.m. on Dec. 27.