Myles Garrett to be first No.1 overall pick in 2017 NFL Draft

Photo by Photo by: C. Morgan Engel

Defensive End Myles Garrett is projected to be the first overall pick in the draft.

According to multiple reports, the Cleveland Browns have officially decided on taking defensive end Myles Garrett at No. 1. In the past 24 hours, there has been heavy speculation that the Browns were considering taking University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill Mitchell Trubisky. 
If the decision were to stand, Garrett will be the first No. 1 overall pick in Texas A&M history.

The decision will be official come draft time at 7 p.m. central time. The 2017 NFL draft will be broadcasted like on ESPN.
UPDATED AT 4:26 P.M. 
ESPN’s Adam Schefter has confirmed that the Browns will be taking Garrett at No. 1. 
UPDATED AT 5:16 P.M. — Audrey Garrett, Myles’ mother, was unable to confirm reports of the Browns getting in contact with Garrett. However, she said despite the frenzy surrounding the pre-draft events, Myles was composed. 
“”He’s calm and cool,” Audrey said. “Myles is Myles. He doesn’t high doesn’t get too low.”