Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

No. 15 Rebels run away with 31-28 win over A&M

Photo by Photo by Robert O’Brien

Freshman QB Conner Weigman (15) walks back to the locker room after warming up on the field before Texas A&M’s game against Ole Miss at Kyle Field on Saturday, Oct. 29, 2022.

Editor’s note: These are the immediate stats for A&M’s game against Ole Miss. A full recap will follow after the post-game press conference and can be found here when available.
Texas A&M football returned to Kyle Field on Oct. 29 to take on No. 15 Ole Miss after 42 days on the road.
In a game of back-and-forth momentum changes between the Aggies and the Rebels, the maroon and white ultimately succumbed to the Rebel run game to lose 31-28 and extend their losing streak to four games.
The match moved the Aggies to 3-5 and featured the start of freshman quarterback Connor Weigman and a cycling receiver core, including new faces like freshman wide receiver Noah Thomas.
Box score:
Connor Weigman: 28/44 — 338 yards passing — 4 TD
Devon Achane: 25 carries — 138 yards rushing
Moose Muhammad III: 8 receptions — 112 yards — 1 TD
Evan Stewart: 6 receptions — 88 yards — 1 TD
McKinnley Jackson: 12 total tackles — 6 solo tackles — 1 solo sack
For more details regarding the game, follow The Battalion sports accounts below:
@battsports — Twitter
@thebattsports — Instagram