Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Ornelas named to Collegiate Baseball Freshman All-America team

Freshman pitcher Mason Ornelas was named to the Freshman All-America team.

Collegiate Baseball announced its Freshman All-America team on Wednesday, and Texas A&M right-handed pitcher Mason Ornelas made the list.
Ornelas joins junior pitcher Asa Lacy and junior outfielder Zach DeLoach as Aggies earning postseason accolades from Collegiate Baseball.
In seven appearances during the shortened 2020 season, Ornelas earned a 1-0 record with a 1.08 ERA and 13 strikeouts. In his freshman season, he allowed just three hits and one walk.
The Aggies would have finished the regular season on May 16, but instead saw their season canceled in mid-March with a 15-3 record.