Six House 3-pointers lead A&M in victory at Auburn

For A&M, the House was on fire.
A 3-point barrage from junior guard Danuel House led to a wire-to-wire 71-61 road win over Auburn Tuesday night, the Aggies’ fifth conference win in a row — the team’s longest streak since joining the SEC.
House opened 4-for-4 from behind the 3-point line — including a four-point play — and finished 6-for-7 from deep with 22 points.
The win pushes A&M, which earned two votes in the AP poll Monday, to 14-5 overall and 5-2 in the SEC.
Junior Jalen Jones scored 13 and freshman Alex Robinson set a career mark with 12 in the win.
However, Auburn, which has now lost three straight to fall to 10-10, eventually chipped away at the early Aggie lead behind Cinmeon Bowers and Antoine Mason, who scored 16 and 14 points, respectively. KT Harrell was nowhere to be seen in the first half, held scoreless by A&M’s Jordan Green as the Aggies led 34-27 at the break.
A&M shot 50 percent from the field, almost matching its 52.9 percent mark from the free throw line.
The Aggies return home for a matchup against the Vanderbilt Commodores at 3:30 p.m. Saturday in Reed Arena.