Where are they now: Sumlin recruits

2013

Ricky Seals-Jones
The lengthy wide receiver has just wrapped up his third season of eligibility here in Aggieland. Seals-Jones had an off year comparing his 333 total yards to 560 yards in 2015. No matter, the Texas native has wrapped up 123 receptions for 1,442 yards and 10 scores during his time in College Station. With a year of eligibility remaining, the fourth-year junior announced in December his intention to enter the 2017 NFL Draft. The once heralded 5-star recruit is expected to go in the seventh round if not fall into free agency.
DAeshon hall
Most recognize Daeshon as the mirror image of defensive end Myles Garrett. He logged playing time in all 13 games for the past four seasons. The durable and athletic Hall has racked up 162 tackles, 52 sacks and a pick during his time here in Aggieland. With his eligibility now expired, Daeshon plans to enter the 2017 NFL Draft. He is expected to go late fourth or early fifth round and is the 15th defensive end in the draft.
Kenny Hill
Kenny Hill started eight games as a sophomore back in 2014 and achieved immediate stardom breaking A&M’s single-game passing record with 511 yards in a huge underdog win over No. 9 South Carolina. After a healthy 5-0 start, Hill lost his job to true freshman Kyle Allen after a 59-0 blowout by Alabama. Hill was then suspended by Sumlin for an unspecified violation. He soon began attending TCU and won the starting job in 2016, throwing for 3,208 yards and leading the team to a bowl game. Hill plans to return to TCU for his senior year.

2014

Kyle Allen
The former Aggie starting quarterback and 5-star prospect took the world by storm in 2014 when he won the starting job in College Station. He was the lead man in 2015 before slowly becoming overshadowed by the younger and flashier Kyler Murray. Allen threw for 2210 yards in 2015 and announced his transfer to the University of Houston soon after the school’s loss to Louisville in the Music City Bowl. After sitting out last year, Allen is expected to be the man under center for the Cougars in 2017.
Jermaine Eluemunor
Jermaine “London” Eluemunor transferred to Aggieland in 2014 from Lackawanna College of Scranton, Pennsylvania. The England native excelled in wrestling and rugby before his introduction to American Football. After a redshirt season, the offensive lineman quickly gained playing time and saw action in every game of 2015 and 2016. Eluemunor is to enter the Draft but expected to go undrafted.
Myles Garrett
You already know this guy’s name. The humble, 5-star, explosively talented, and poem-writing defensive end majors in university studies with a concentration in Global Arts, Planning, Design and Construction. Myles Garrett quickly saw action during his freshman season and has now compiled an impressive resume of countless awards and 145 tackles. He’s now en route to be the number-one pick in the NFL Draft.
Josh Reynolds
Reynolds played somewhat under the radar for the majority of his collegiate career. Just a 3-star prospect out of Tyler Junior College, the receiver was a huge target that steadily improved each year. Eventually in 2016, Reynolds surpassed the 1,000-yard mark in a season and far surpassed his teammates. Leading the SEC several time in touchdowns, Josh Reynolds racked up 2,788 yards during his time at A&M and is expected to be drafted somewhere in the fourth round of the 2017 draft.
Avery Gennesy
The East Mississippi Community College transfer was a consensus 4-star prospect in 2014. He didn’t see any action until junior year of 2015 where he started every game at left tackle helping clear the way for an offense averaging 424.7 yards per game. After another impressive senior season, Gennesy is expected to go somewhere in the 5th round of the draft.
Frank Iheanacho
The once 4-star recruit was considered to be a wide receiver with “limitless potential.” After committing to Texas A&M, the 6-foot-6 wide out quickly fell off the face of the Earth. Iheanacho collected just two receptions during his freshman season before redshirting in 2015 and collecting another six catches in 2016. Early in January Iheanacho announced via Twitter that he was transferring to Stephen F. Austin. The receiver will be eligible immediately for his junior season.
Speedy Noil
Devante “Speedy” Noil quickly burst onto the scene at Texas A&M as a 5-star prospect. He had a spectacular first season leading the team in all-purpose yardage with 46 receptions. An injury kept the wide receiver sidelined for some time and he was never able to quite find his footing again. His last two seasons combined for less than his first season alone. Noil is now relinquishing his last year of eligibility at A&M and declaring for the Draft. However, Speedy is expected to go undrafted.

2015

Kyler Murray
Kyler Murray was compared to former A&M quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel before even stepping foot in College Station and followed in the footsteps of his father Kevin by committing to serve as QB at A&M in 2015. After mediocre performances from Kyle Allen, then-freshman Murray got an opportunity to display his talents. This quickly sparked a quarterback rivalry that reportedly split the Aggie locker room, and eventually Murray transferred to Oklahoma University. 
Justin Evans
Just a 3-star recruit out of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, Justin Evans is a big hitter who quickly made a name for himself. Contributing 78 tackles, including 47 solo stops in 2015, Evans soon was one of the most dangerous defensive backs in the SEC. Justin’s impressive jump to stardom has propelled him to a fourth-round projection in the draft.
Jay Bradford
If you saw just a few seconds of Jay’s high school highlight videos, you would have been itching for his arrival in Aggieland. The young four-star running back showed some great potential but health issues left Bradford off the A&M roster. Jay supposedly suffered a heat stroke during an off season practice that left him unable to participate, but that has yet to be confirmed. He remains a member of the football team and Texas A&M continues to honor his scholarship.