Softball vs. Florida

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun

Freshman pithcer Samantha Show carried the Aggies on the mound this weekend.

• Sophomore short stop Kristen Cuyos reacts quickly to a infield ball, firing it in the direction of first baseman Tori Vidales.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Sophomore outfielder Erica Russell showed tremendous effort for the Aggies today, never wavering in the face of the Gators.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • The Aggies celebrate an early strikeout

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • One of the Aggie’s key players freshman Keeli Milligan kept the Gators on their toes the whole game.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Freshman third baseman Riley Sartain watches vigilantly as the Gators step up to bat.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Head Coach Jo Evans calls up the team as the Gators began to rack up multiple runs.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Sophomore outfielder Erica Russell makes diving catch

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Sophomore catcher Ashley Walters drove in six runs over the weekend against Auburn.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Senior outfielder Cali Lanphear Steps up to bat for the Aggies

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Freshman outfielder Keeli Milligan takes first base with 49 stolen bases on the season, the most in a single season in A&M history, the Aggie faithful were hopeful she’d continue her streak tonight.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Sophomore 1st baseman Tori Vidales and freshman outfielder Keeli Milligan get caught in a wild scramble as the Gators attempt to recover a live ball.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Sophomore pitcher Kayla Ober delivers a pitch Saturday against Florida.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • The Aggies’ woes grew greater late in the game as they were unable to recover from the Gator’s overwhelming lead.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun