Texas A&M Kyle Field Graduation

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun

First the first time in recent Aggie memory graduation was held in Kyle Field, thousands of excited graduates and their families were in attendance for the historic event.

The first graduation to ever be held in the newly renovated Kyle Field took place at 9 A.M. on Saturday morning. Thousands of excited engineer graduates and their families were in attendance for the historic event. The Battalion would like to congratulate the class of 2017 and wish them luck in all their endeavors. Gig’Em Ags.

• The alumni side of Kyle Field was filled Saturday morning with all the families and guests of the graduating engineers, it was a strong showing and truly embodied the time of celebration that graduation is as the crowd erupted in cheers and applause for each grad that crossed the stage.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • First through third deck were filled with thousands of visitors to Aggieland on this momentous occasion.

Photo by Brian Okosun
  • Eager engineer grads braved the heat as they each wait for their named to be called so that they may walk proudly across the stage and enter the world of Former Student life.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Many fun and creative caps could be seen among the sea of black and maroon Saturday morning

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • President Young gave words of goodwill and encouragement as these bright young Aggies begin their adventures in life and officially become Former Students of Texas A&M

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • Each and every Aggie that crossed the stage was applauded and cheered on by their fellow Ags, the Aggie spirit was strong and alive in Kyle Field Saturday and truly showed what A&M is all about, family.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun
  • As each newly graduated Aggie enters the world following their dreams and embarking on new adventures, we wish them luck and hope to remind them they always have a place here in the heart of Aggieland.

Congratulations class of 2017.

Photo by Photo by: Brian Okosun