Destination Bryan
Destination Bryan

Destination Bryan
Destination Bryan

Texas A&M v. New Mexico

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou

Sophomore Running Back Trayveon Williams rushes for a 5 yard gain. Williams ended the night with 28 yards and 1 touchdown.

In the last home game of the 2017-2018 football season, Texas A&M faces off against unranked New Mexico.  The Aggies dominated the game and went on to win 55-14, and now hold a record of 6-4.
Photos by Kevin Chou, Paul Burke and Cassie Stricker

• Junior Yell Leader Gavin Suel leads the Texas A&M football team onto the field.

Photo by Photo by Kevin Chou
  • Texas A&M squares off against New Mexico for the last home game of the 2017- 2018 season.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Junior Wide Receiver Christian Kirk catches a 60-yd touchdown pass.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Senior Wide Receiver Damion Ratley reaches out to try and catch a pass.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Senior Wide Receiver Damion Ratley gets tackled after hauling in a 10-yard pass.  Ratley ended the night with 58 yards.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Senior Running Back Keith Ford breaks out for a 7-yard rush.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Freshman Wide Receiver Camron Buckley stiff arms a New Mexico defender after catching a pass.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Junior Defensive Lineman Landis Durham attempts to sack New Mexico Quarterback Lamar Jordan.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Veterans presented the flags during the singing of the national anthem before the game.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Redshirt Freshman Quarterback Nick Starkel threw for 416 yards and 4 touchdowns.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Redshirt Freshman Nick Starkel attempts to throw the ball past a New Mexico defender.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Freshman Wide Receiver Roshauud Paul hauls in a pass for a 10-yard gain.

Photo by Photo by: Kevin Chou
  • Senior Damion Ratley pulls in a one-handed catch to put the Aggies up 27-0.

• Members of the Corps of Cadets were in the stands to support the Aggies during the last home game of 2017.

• During his last home game at Kyle field, Senior Yell Leader Ian Moss watches the replay closely as the refs review a play in favor of the Aggies.

• Senior Wide Receiver Damion Ratley gets his feet in the end zone for his second touchdown of the game.

• Junior Christian Kirk caught for 120 yards during the game against New Mexico.

• During his last home game at Kyle field, Senior Yell Leader Ken Belden leads the 12th man in the BTHO yell.

• Freshman quarterback Nick Starkel threw for 416 yards in the game against New Mexico.

• Senior Punter Shane Tripucka was used minimally as the Aggies had 25 first downs against New Mexico.

• The Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band performs for the last time in 2017.

• During halftime, the Corps of Cadets assembled on the field to Salute all veterans.

• Members of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Band perform on the field during the last home game of the 2017 football season.

• All members of the Corps of Cadets assembled on the field in a “Block-T” formation.

• The entire Corps of Cadets formed their signature Block T during halftime.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Freshman Jacob Kibodi was one of many Running Backs the Aggies utilized in the game against New Mexico.

• Freshaman Wide Receiver Clyde Chriss attempts to pull in a pass during the 4th quarter.

• Sophomore Larry Pryor admires the 12th man after the last home game of the season.  The Hurricane Harvey sticker on his helmet is a reminder of the first home game earlier this season.

• Sophomore Tryveon Williams led the lead with 28 rushing yards and one touchdown.

• Seniors Jarrett Johnson and Donovan Wilson stand together before the rest of the team runs out onto the field.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Junior Christian Kirk made a 90-yard punt return, bringing his tally up to six punt returns on Nov. 11, 2017.

Photo by Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Senior Damion Ratley hauled in two touchdowns for 58 yards in the game against New Mexico.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Freshman Kellen Mond completed 8-of-11 passes for 78 yards and a touchdown during the second half.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • The win against New Mexico was head coach Kevin Sumlin’s 50th win at Texas A&M.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Senior Tanner Schorp, graduate student Christian Daimler and senior Jake Hubenak wait for the Aggie War Hymn to begin after defeating New Mexico.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Former Texas A&M quarterback Conner McQueen joined the Aggie coaching staff last spring and is now an offensive analyst.

Photo by Cassie Stricker
  • Members of the Texas A&M football team sing the Aggie War Hymn with the 12th man after the game against New Mexico.

• The Texas A&M football team celebrates a win after their last home game of the season.