Traveling to/from Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio? A new app Hitch is giving away free “Rock-Star” private car rides +$100 cash

Sponsored+Post-Photo-11-20
Sponsored Post-Photo-11-20

Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. How are you getting home?

We all know getting to and from College Station and the major cities and airports in Texas can be a real challenge. 

A new app, called Hitch, is changing all of that.

Hitch is a safe, flexible, and affordable way to travel in cars between cities. The app connects background checked drivers and riders heading to the same city while being priced competitively with Megabus. Riders can choose among different options for every budget such as shared rides, their own private car, and even door to door “Premiere” service.

Riders can book the same day or up to 60 days in advance and all rides are guaranteed.

For the Texas A&M community, Hitch is hosting a giveaway for two winners to EACH win a Round-Trip private, door to door Hitch Premier ride to/from College Station to/from DFW, Austin, or San Antonio, PLUS win $100 in Amazon Gift cards.

In addition, new riders can save up to $45 by using the code “Thebatt”

More info on trips to/from College Station can be found here.

Hitch riders have already taken tens of thousands of trips in Texas and the service will be expanding nationwide next year. In addition to affordable rides, Hitch also offers same day city to city shipping of small items such as documents, luggage, or care packages. Finally, if you own a sedan or SUV and are already driving to/from any of these cities with empty seats, you can apply to be a Hitch driver and earn up to $100 per drive that you are already taking.