Falling for Fall

The fall season officially began Saturday, Sept. 22. 

It’s now officially fall, which means your Instagram feed will soon be full of riding boots, oversized sweaters and pumpkin-scented candles (if it isn’t already). If this sounds a-maize-ing to you, check out the ways you can celebrate the season.

Fightin’ Texas Aggie Corn Maze

Presented by the Texas A&M Agronomy Society and opening on Oct. 5, the fourth annual Fightin’ Texas Aggie Corn Maze will offer a fun challenge and perfect photo opportunities. From a birds-eye view, the maze has the iconic A&M block T logo carved into it. Along with the maze, this year’s events will feature a pumpkin patch, vegetable garden and booths with different activities. Admission is $7 for guests older than three years old, and all proceeds go to the Texas A&M Agronomy Society.

The return of pumpkin spice

With five Starbucks locations on campus, there’s no excuse for not grabbing a Pumpkin Spice Latte. If you’re in the mood for something a little different, other seasonal drinks include the Salted Caramel Mocha or Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte.

Harvest Maroon Fest

What could be more fit for fall than an event with “harvest” in the title? Seriously though, the Turnpike Troubadours and Randy Rogers Band are teaming up to present this concert at Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheater on Oct. 12 and it’s sure to be stellar. Learn more at harvestmaroonfest.com.

Fightin’ Texas Aggie Football

It’s still Jimbo season, and nothing says, “It’s fall, y’all” like college football. Unable to make the game? Keep up with the Aggies at home and away by following thebatt.com for updates each week.  

Taylor Fennell is a telecommunication media studies sophomore and news editor for The Battalion.