Where does your money go?

%26%23160%3B

5-hour ENERGY shots
This company supports Living Beyond Breast Cancer, a non-profit that educates people on breast-cancer-related information and seeks to support women in all stages of their cancer. With every bottle bought, Living Essentials will donate 5 cents, with a minimum final donation of $200,000.
Yoplait yogurt
The “Save Lids to Save lives” campaign will last from Oct. 1-Nov. 15. Codes are listed on the lids for consumers and redeemable for 10 cents per lid, which will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Yoplait guarantees a donation of at least $300,000.
Pantene shampoo
While the bottle is labeled with the iconic pink ribbon, proceeds from the products aren’t funneled directly into breast cancer awareness or research. A partnership, “Beautiful Lengths,” originating in 2006 between Procter and Gamble, which owns Pantene, and the American Cancer Society, hopes to turn profits into women donating their hair to distribute human hair wigs for cancer patients.
BTHO Breast Cancer T-shirts
Pink Alliance, a nonprofit providing support and education resources about breast cancer, is selling its annual BTHO Breast Cancer T-shirt for $10.95 at The Warehouse and C.C. Creations. All of the proceeds will go directly to Pink Alliance.
Photos by Allison Bradshaw and Tanner Garza.

•