Kyle Field Media Tour

Photo by Tim Lai

Kyle Field capacity has increased to 102,733, making it the largest stadium in the conference. 

Media received an inside look at the renovated west side of Kyle Field on Thursday, September 10th. 

• Executive Chef David Picou reveals the new chicken fried chopped steak burger during the media tour on Thursday, September 10th. 

Photo by Tim Lai
  • Johnny Manziel, along with fellow Heisman winner John David Crow, are featured along the walls inside Kyle Field. 

Photo by Tim Lai
  • In 1999, Kyle Field’s capacity was 82,600 and now it’s increased to 102,733. 

Photo by Tim Lai
  • Kyle Field capacity has increased to 102,733, making it the largest stadium in the conference. 

Photo by Tim Lai
  • Vice Chancellor for Business Affairs Phillip Ray told media that Kyle Field construction has never been a day behind. 

Photo by Tim Lai
  • Defensive End Daeshon hall has described the luxury suite improvements as “real impressive.” 

Photo by Tim Lai
  • Executive Chef David Picou calls the 12 pound Slovacek Aggie Dog the best hotdog he’s ever eaten.

Photo by Tim Lai
  • Levy Restaurants presented a gift to their Executive Chef David Picou at the media tour on Thursday. 

Photo by Tim Lai