Dr. Weston Porter (top left) and researchers from the breast cancer lab. (Photo courtesy of Dr. Weston Porter)
New A&M research initiative provides cutting-edge cancer treatments
J.M. Wise, News Reporter • April 8, 2024

It has been 20 months since Michelle Pozzi, Ph.D, of Texas A&M’s Biochemistry and Biophysics department was diagnosed with cancer. However,...

Light Middleweight boxers Francis Cristal and Frank Chiu throw crosses during Farmers Fight Night on Thursday, April 4th, 2024, at Reed Arena.
‘One day there’s going to be a ring in the middle of Kyle Field’
Zoe May, Editor in Chief • April 11, 2024

“Throw the 1, follow with the 2!” “Keep your hands up!” “Tie him up!” It was the sixth fight of the night. The crowd was either...

Students, residents commemorates Eid Al-Fitr
Lasan Ukwatta Liyanage, Life & Arts Writer • April 11, 2024

This year's Eid Al-Fitr celebration, hosted by Texas A&M’s Muslim Student Association, or MSA, drew over 1,500 attendees on Wednesday,...

Student housing located right outside off campus boundaries on George Bush Drive. 
Guest Commentary: An open letter to City Hall
Ben Crockett, Guest Contributor • April 11, 2024

City Council, As representatives of the Texas Aggie Classes of 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027, we write to you today to urge a reconsideration...

The Aggies are in

Texas A&M men’s basketball tabbed as a 9 seed in NCAA Tournament
Photo by Ishika Samant
Junior G Manny Obaseki (35) celebrates with graduate G Eli Lawrence (5) during Texas A&M’s game against Kentucky on Saturday, Jan. 13, 2024 at Reed Arena.(Ishka Samant/The Battalion)

After reaching the SEC Tournament semifinals, grabbing two crucial wins against Ole Miss and Kentucky to push its record to 20-14, Texas A&M men’s basketball has been selected as a 9 seed in the south region of the 2024 NCAA Tournament and will play on Friday, March 22 in Memphis, Tennessee.

The Aggies will face off against the 8 seed Nebraska Cornhuskers, who finished 23-10 on the season. Nebraska is back in the tournament for the first time since 2014.

The winner of Aggies/Cornhuskers will square off against the winner of Houston/Longwood.