76th Speaker of the Senate Marcus Glass, left, poses with incoming 77th Speaker of the Senate Ava Blackburn.
Student leaders reflect on years of service in final Student Senate meeting
Justice Jenson, Senior News Reporter • April 18, 2024

The Student Government Association wrapped up its 76th session by giving out awards such as the Senator, Committee and Statesman of the Year...

Freshman Tiago Pires reaches to return the ball during Texas A&M’s match against Arkansas on Sunday, April 7, 2024 at Mitchell Tennis Center. (Lana Cheatham/The Battalion)
No. 14 Aggies receive early exit from SEC Tournament
Matthew Seaver, Sports Writer • April 19, 2024

The No. 14 Texas A&M men’s tennis team fell to the No. 44 LSU Tigers 4-3 in a down-to-the-wire duel on Thursday, April 18. Facing off at...

Julia Cottrill (42) celebrating a double during Texas A&Ms game against Southeastern Louisiana on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2024 at Davis Diamond. (Hannah Harrison/The Battalion)
Muffled the Mean Green
Members of the 2023-2024 Aggie Muster Committee pose outside the Jack K. Williams Administration Building. (Photo courtesy of Aggie Muster Committee)
Orchestrating a century-old tradition
Sydnei Miles, Head Life & Arts Editor • April 18, 2024

As Muster approaches, the Aggie Muster Committee works to organize a now century-old tradition. These students “coordinate every facet” of...

(Graphic by Ethan Mattson/The Battalion)
Opinion: ‘Fake Money,’ real change
Eddie Phillips, Opinion Writer • April 19, 2024

Us Aggies live privileged existences: companies beg us to take on tens of thousands in loans.  I know this may sound contradictory, but the...

A&M Men’s Basketball SEC schedule revealed

Photo by Ishika Samant

Alabama C Charles Bediako and junior F Henry Coleman jumps for the ball at the begenning of the game during a game vs. Alabama on March 12, 2023 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Tennessee.

The SEC has revealed its conference schedule for the 2023-24 season.
Texas A&M opens its conference slate with a matchup against LSU at Reed Arena on Jan. 6. That will be followed by a trip to Auburn on Jan. 9, before the Aggies host Kentucky on Jan. 13.
A two-game road stretch sees the Maroon and White taking trips to Fayetteville, Arkansas and Baton Rouge, Louisiana to face mirror opponents Arkansas and LSU on Jan. 16 and Jan. 20, respectively.
A&M then returns home for a three-game stretch at Reed Arena where the Aggies will host Missouri on Jan. 23, followed by Ole Miss and Florida on Jan. 27 and Feb. 3.
A trip to Columbia, Missouri on Feb. 3 ends the second of the Aggies’ five conference home-and-home series, while A&M hosts their next mirror opponent in a clash against Tennessee on Feb. 10 before traveling to face Vanderbilt on Feb. 13.
The Maroon and White finish out February by hosting Arkansas on Feb. 20 and South Carolina on Feb. 28, with an away game in Knoxville in between to round out the Tennessee series on Feb. 24.
A&M’s March begins with a trip to Athens, Georgia to take on the Bulldogs on March 2 before their last game at Reed Arena against Mississippi State on March 6.
The Aggies’ regular season finale will be a March 9 trip to Oxford, Mississippi to face Ole Miss.
Times and television coverage details will be released at a later date.