Texas A&Ms attendance for the Alabama game was at 108,101 fans ranking it at the third largest game in Kyle Field history.(Ishika Samant/The Battalion)
‘The Mexican 12th Man’

Growing up in the hills of Monterrey, Mexico, Pedro and Carlos Luna were surrounded by soccer.  Clad in the gold and blue of Tigres UANL,...

Taylor, Radford earn preseason Coaches All-SEC honors

Photo by Photo by Ishika Samant

Senior G Tyrece Radford (23) during a game vs. Alabama on March 12, 2023 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Tennessee.

Texas A&M men’s basketball guards junior Wade Taylor IV and graduate Tyrece Radford each earned preseason Coaches All-SEC honors, the conference announced on Thursday, Nov. 2.
Taylor received a spot on the first team, while Radford was named to the second team. The two were the SEC’s top scoring guard duo last season, combining for 1,012 points on the year.
The honor is one of several for Taylor this season, as the Dallas native earned preseason SEC Player of the Year honors and was recently named to the NABC Player of the Year and Bob Cousy Award watch lists.
A&M was one of five teams with multiple selections, joining Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee.
The Aggies will open their season against Texas A&M-Commerce on Monday, Nov. 6, at Reed Arena at 7 p.m.